How every profession can boost their success by just shifting their thoughts.
What do you usually think about when you wake up? Do you think about the overwhelming’s you need to finish, the recession or out of control situation of Covid-19?
Human beings think between 50,000-70,000 thoughts a day and can you believe that 80% of habitual thoughts are negative.
If you let your mind wander in those thoughts, allow extrinsic environment to affect your everyday life and let your mind run on auto pilot then to reach your ultimate goal might just remain a dream.
Do you want to have control over your life and your success?
In order to have rewarding results, we need to learn to focus on what we want and NOT what we don’t want.
Train your mind to have control when things do not turn out the way you want.
Ask yourself these questions.
- What am I grateful for?
- What is good about this?
- What could be good about this?
- What did I learn from this situation?
- What would I need to believe to feel good about this?
“We don’t grow when things are easy
We grow when we face challenges”
What can you do to handle negative thoughts and increase the chance to be successful in life?
- Believe in Yourself Cut off negative self-talk and focus on what you want
- Set Goal Do yourself a favor, make a SMART goal, to have something to aim for will help you to move forward and help fix your focus possibilities
- Find Support Doing things alone can be difficult, but having a strong support system can make things easier. Mentors, friends, co-workers, and family members can cheer you on when things get tough, and they can even offer advice and assistance that can help you improve your chances for success.
Negative thought is not a stranger in our mind. We all spend so much time thinking about what went wrong in the past and what could go wrong in the future. When those thoughts come up to our mind, just focus on what we can be grateful for in the present.
Take control of your life NOW.
“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” – Joshua J. Marine
SEBASTIEN LEBLOND คือใคร?
Asia’s #1 NLP Master Trainer & Coach